I enjoy agent-based simulations; I first got into programming as a way to explore mathematics and visualizations.
I'm also really interested in public policy and public data. So I like playing with statistics (especially R) and visualization too.
Lately (2011), I've been doing most of my programming in Ruby and Scala. I also enjoy Python and Haskell. I've spent some time learning Clojure and probably should find a project to do with it.
Top Network Posts
- 139Git Commit Messages : 50/72 Formatting
- 99Ruby - UTF-8 file encoding
- 85`gem install therubyracer` fails on Mac OS X Lion
- 83Perfect 100% width of parent container for a Bootstrap input?
- 61`gem install therubyracer` fails on Mac OS X Lion
- 40Perfect 100% width of parent container for a Bootstrap input?
- 36Data Modeling with Kafka? Topics and Partitions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.