🐌. Native speaker of American English. Linux user. Familiar with several programming languages in the procedural, OO, and functional paradigms.
- Worst Code Golf ever
- New badge proposals!
- Shakespeare bug in Ubuntu
- The Great Question Deletion Audit of 2012
Link rot is evil. Archive everything. The keyboard is king. Correctness over performance. Canonicalize, normalize, deduplicate. Don't repeat yourself. UTF-8 > UTF-16. Use static typing: good for tooling. Re-use; don't re-invent. Correctness, then clarity, then concision and elegance. Play devil's advocate. First understand opponents' positions.
Top Network Posts
- 147Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 89convert a string of bytes into an int (python)
- 66What are the functions of the BIOS while the operating system is running?
- 44Is Ken Thompson's compiler hack still a threat?
- 42Divide a number by 3 without using *, /, +, -, % operators
- 41What's up with the new CSS?
- 39Find size and free space of the filesystem containing a given file
- View more network posts →