Data science freelancer (data analysis and data visualization, Python and D3.js mostly), with PhD in quantum physics (from ICFO, Castelldefels near Barcelona).
Interested in complex networks, data-driven science and mathematical modeling in psychology. Dedicated to education of gifted schoolchildren (as both tutor and organizer) and some . In free time enjoys photography and hiking.
Top Network Posts
- 129Map of all Stack Exchange sites (except the three biggest)
- 81Why are papers without code but with results accepted?
- 78I am a PhD student and hate it here. How can I warn prospective students during admit weekend without ruining my reputation?
- 63Why do humans have sex in private?
- 59How to tell an over-confident student they still have a lot to learn?
- 56Simultaneous collaborative editing of a LaTeX file
- View more network posts →