A software engineer by trade and a geneticist by inclination. I got started in biology by doing protein folding simulations at the Herzfeld Group at Brandeis University.
Now I've moved to bioinformatics. My goal is to use the data available from recent large-scale expression assays (ChIP-seq and RNAse-seq, from recent efforts of ENCODE consortium members), to create a predictive model of RNA expression and translation in differentiated human cell tissue.
I love talking about this stuff so ask me about it if that sounds interesting to you. I am actually looking for a few keen adventurers to found a company with.
Top Network Posts
- 38How do I Re-root a git repo to a parent folder while preserving history?
- 31When is the right time to delete a git feature branch?
- 19What is the effect of masturbation on gym workout to gain muscle?
- 14How can I duplicate, or copy a Core Data Managed Object?
- 14Light-headedness after squats
- 13Overhead Squat Assistance Work
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.