Experienced genealogist with a focus on Jewish genealogy, genetic genealogy and technology. Consultant for Family Tree DNA. I give lectures and workshops at genealogy conferences, via webinar and at local genealogy/community meetings.
Previously an Information Technology professional, with a focus on network engineering.
Top Network Posts
- 19How can DNA testing aid me in my genealogy research?
- 14Can DNA testing prove that I have Native American ancestry?
- 11Can anyone decipher the comment above Louis' name on this 1940 census record?
- 11When and Why Did Juniors Stop Being Promoted to Seniors?
- 11What to do with discarded research data?
- 10Seemingly missing NYC birth records
- 91935 residence in the 1940 census
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.