Molecular biologist by training; software developer by passion.
Required reading for all scientists: John R. Platt's Strong Inference— rarely is a paper published back in 1964 still so relevant to today.
Sorry, I don't do chat! If you have something to ask me, please post it as a question to the site so that everyone may benefit and contribute.
Also, fair warning: I tend to be prolix; brevity is not my strong suit.
Top Network Posts
- 354What is serial voting and how does it affect me?
- 254Release generating .pdb files, why?
- 219Declare a Const Array
- 164How can I wrap text in a label using WPF?
- 150How do I convert byte to stream in C#?
- 115Can we allow 7.5K users to suggest tag synonyms without a score of 5 in the tag?
- 106Why is the console window closing immediately without displaying my output?
- View more network posts →