We once had a Nuclear Engineering proposal on Area 51, but it failed. The space technology proposal might be interesting.
My academic interests are in power plants of all types, shapes, and sizes, and how well they play with each other. My hobbyist interest are kind of all over the place. I like the maker movement, I'm most interested in the sensors and data, the "internet of things" kind of stuff. In physics, I'm probably the most curious about general relativity topics, but my curiosities wind up all over the place.
Top Network Posts
- 46What was the major discovery on gravitational waves made March 17th, 2014, in the BICEP2 experiment?
- 45Did NASA nuke Jupiter?
- 32Can a simple cable convert HDMI output to VGA?
- 30Does juggling balls reduce the total weight of the juggler and balls?
- 26What nonlinear deformations will a fast rotating planet exhibit?
- 26How can a proton be converted to a neutron via positron emission and yet gain mass?
- 26What is the largest naturally occurring body that could be hollowed and safely lived in?
- View more network posts →