I studied nuclear engineering primarily in my education, but I also indulged in many tangents such as electric power systems and Japanese. After doing lots of simulation work, I decided I would eventually be mainly a developer and that's what I'm working on now.
My hobbyist interest are many. I like the maker movement, I'm most interested in the sensors and data, the "internet of things" kind of stuff. In physics, I'm probably the most curious about general relativity topics. I've been known to write about climate science when I feel like it. We once had a Nuclear Engineering proposal on Area 51, but it failed.
Top Network Posts
- 46Did the Galileo spacecraft cause a "blotch" on Jupiter after it crashed?
- 46What was the major discovery on gravitational waves made March 17th, 2014, in the BICEP2 experiment?
- 45Can a simple cable convert HDMI output to VGA?
- 31Does juggling balls reduce the total weight of the juggler and balls?
- 27What would the size and rotation of a station need to be to produce 1g gravity from head to toe?
- 26What is the largest naturally occurring body that could be hollowed and safely lived in?
- 26What nonlinear deformations will a fast rotating planet exhibit?
- View more network posts →