I love writing software that enables people to do things that were previously impossible. I have architected the data flows that span the stack for single page applications. My commitment to solid foundations allows me to build quickly while maximizing code quality. I thrive in collaborative environments with a strong sense of purpose. I value clear communication, thoroughness, and user-centered design.
- Distributed computing
- Microservice architecture
- Data analysis and probability
- Machine learning / AI
- Data visualization
- Directed evolution of proteins, AI protein structure prediction
- Freshwater evolutionary ecology
- DNA sequencing technologies
- Protein synthesis, customization
Top Network Posts
- 24What is meant in biology by the term "evolved"?
- 17How many times did endosymbiosis occur?
- 11How would one calculate the availability of nucleotides to an enzyme?
- 8How does the enzyme ATP Synthase use a proton concentration gradient to make ATP?
- 8How many human proteins are very well characterized?
- 7Can any protein be phosphorylated?
- 7Why aren't mitochondria and plastids considered symbiotes of eukaryotic cells?
- View more network posts →