- Directed evolution of proteins
- Protein structure prediction
- Enzymatic chemical synthesis
- Data analysis and machine learning
- Freshwater evolutionary ecology research
- Work with sequencing technologies, protein assays
- Basic biochemistry and biology lab work
Top Network Posts
- 24What is meant in biology by the term "evolved"?
- 17How many times did endosymbiosis occur?
- 11How would one calculate the availability of nucleotides to an enzyme?
- 8How many human proteins are very well characterized?
- 8How does the enzyme ATP Synthase use a proton concentration gradient to make ATP?
- 7Can any protein be phosphorylated?
- 7Why aren't mitochondria and plastids considered symbiotes of eukaryotic cells?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (1)
4 What exactly are we trying to achieve here? dec 22 '11