I graduated in biology. My research interests revolve around mammal physiology, especially reproductive biology, endocrinology and nutrition, both in normal and stress conditions. I try not to get lost in the molecular details and always keep in mind the environmental perspective of ecology and evolution.
Currently I'm working as a web developer, learning my ways with Ruby, Rails, Angular.js and the like.
Top network posts
- 12Height and natural selection in humans?
- 12What does the human body use oxygen for besides the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain?
- 10Why does cyanide inhibit CuZnSOD, but not MnSOD or FeSOD?
- 8What triggers meiosis in gonadal cells?
- 8What is the morphological difference between Leydig cell in human and pig?
- View more network posts →