I never really know what to put on these profiles, but here goes:
- World traveled (have visited over 120 countries. By "visited" I mean that I have to have stayed there at least 3 days, eaten meals at local establishments, and interacted with the native population)
- B.S. in Aeronautical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- M.Sc. in Aeronautical Science From ERAU
- 20 Year USAF Veteran
- Command Pilot and Combat Pilot
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level 3 certification in Program Management and Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering
- Air Operations Center Instructor
- PMP and PMI-ACP Certified
- Generally a "Know it all" :)
If you have any questions, just ask. Here is my personal web page.
Top Network Posts
- 582Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 176Is it possible to fly 4 helicopters anywhere in a country without official knowledge?
- 77Does the theory of evolution contradict the second law of thermodynamics?
- 77Does oxygen get you high enough to keep you calm during a plane crash?
- 77Is it possible to cause problems to an aircraft pilot with an "over-the-counter" laser?
- 76How were the pyramids built?
- 69Is there any explanation for a near-death experience?
- View more network posts →