Your friendly neighborhood Philosophy Mod. :)
Research Psychologist and HF Engineer at NASA.
Background in Psychology, Philosophy, and Computer Science.
Interests / areas of study:
artificial intelligence, linguistics, natural language processing, evolutionary psychology, persuasion, perception, developmental psychology, cognitive neuroscience, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion, perception/phenomenology, Kant, Hume, Buddha.
Top Network Posts
- 39Is it immoral to download music illegally?
- 38How is philosophy useful? Examining the practical, impactful, real-life benefits of getting a degree in philosophy
- 37How is philosophy useful? Examining the practical, impactful, real-life benefits of getting a degree in philosophy
- 36The colors hurt my eyes
- 27Why have humans evolved much more quickly than other animals?
- 27If the universe has a beginning does that prove God exists?
- 22Is it possible for The Bible to contain errors?
- View more network posts →