I'm currently collecting more letters after my name, because I am told these help you exchange your time for things you want.
Edit in response to changes: received more letters after my name, has not yet translated in to better exchange of my time for things I want. With an n of 2, I am probably going to have try for a third set of appending letters.
I have had no formal education in programming. All the programming I do is tangential to what I am trying to do, but I'll be damned if I let segfault stop me.
Thanks to all coders who help me. Come by Bio SE to see if I can help you.
When I say I have had no formal education in programming, I mean I've had absolutely no training in any computer science, and no one I work with has any training. I've used Debian, Biopup, SPSS, and R for years for what ever that's worth (again totally self taught).
Be warned that following any answers I give may lead to infected lemurs coming out of your computer and attacking you at night.
Top Network Posts
- 25how to close a severed artery/vein?
- 17How to obtain bacteria samples at home?
- 12How to handle events from embeded Excel.OleObjects or Excel.Shapes
- 12Does our DNA change during our lives?
- 10How to obtain bacteria samples at home?
- 9RNA migrating slower than DNA on Formaldehyde Gel?
- 9Reasons why people say that AIDS/HIV doesn't exist
- View more network posts →