My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution in general and more specifically about population genetics and conservation genetics.
Please have a look to my website for more information.
Top network posts
- 119Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 42Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 32What causes morning wood?
- 28Is there an alternative to the scientific method?
- 16Why are there species instead of a continuum of various animals?
- 15Why does evolution not make our life longer?
- 15Facultative Cannibalism?
- View more network posts →