My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution in general and more specifically about population genetics and conservation genetics.
Please have a look to my website for more information.
Top Network Posts
- 168Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 49Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 46How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 38What causes morning wood?
- 31Is there an alternative to the scientific method?
- 28Did we receive a signal from outer space in 1977?
- 21Do males of all sexual species have Y chromosomes?
- View more network posts →