PhD student in Plant Sciences at Cambridge working on dissecting the molecular basis of C4 photosynthesis. Formerly plant biologist, data analyst, bioinformatician and programmer at the Millennium Seed Bank.
My expertise is in plant biology, genomics, transcriptomics and computational biology.
Solvers.io is my attempt to help highly skilled developers use their skills to benefit the world's poorest, or to help solve crucial scientific problems.
Top Network Posts
- 208duplicate symbols for architecture i386 clang
- 83How many times did life emerge from the ocean?
- 38Which organism has the smallest genome length?
- 35Can rats pass on memories of a maze to their offspring?
- 28How long will a vegetable live for after being harvested?
- 22When has an organism evolved enough to be called a new species?
- 22Is it necessary to conduct a power analysis before beginning an experiment?
- View more network posts →