Systems Biology PhD Student at the Sainsbury Laboratory, Cambridge University.
- Entomologist at the Natural History Museum, London
- MRes Entomology from Imperial College London
- Background in mathematics, physics, and biology
- Interested in transcription control networks, plant-insect interactions, beetle phylogenetics
- Enjoy mathematical modelling and programming
Top network posts
- 23Harmless virus?
- 20Why do ants live so long?
- 20Do insects' muscles become stronger with exercise?
- 16Why does the butterfly have a cocoon stage in its life cycle?
- 14If I put a cup over a spider, and leave it there for a day, will the spider survive?
- 8How do insects breathe?
- 6How can promoter binding sites be determined?
- View more network posts →