I am developing cheap, reliable, and simple molecular biology techniques and DIY-equipment for amateur biotechnologists.
I am one of the founders of a community of amateur biologists called diybio.org, for people who want to understand, and in some cases, re-engineer the living world.
My main objective is to help the amateur biotechnology movement develop in a safe and positive way. If you want to help, let me know by emailing email@example.com
Top Network Posts
- 18What is the criticality of the ribosome binding site relative to the start codon in prokaryotic translation?
- 13What effect does vortexing have on a fluid sample that simple mechanical shaking does not?
- 10How should I ship plasmids?
- 6Has anyone tried Gibson Assembly Optimizations?
- View more network posts →