Top Network Posts
- 128Is it safe to ignore the possibility of SHA collisions in practice?
- 16How to make Qt Creator to show pop-up documentation of my functions the same way it does for the functions from the Qt library?
- 13Is there any way to improve tesseract OCR with small fonts?
- 12Play a valid chess move, given a board on stdin
- 10How to keep time on resumed KVM guest with libvirt?
- 10Print NxN spiral of ascending numbers
- 9How is the sequenced genome of a person useful to him in practice, now?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.