Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Top Network Posts
- 261Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 152Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 105What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 76Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- 75What constitutes a declarable conflict of interest in gender studies?
- 69Is reusing old code for a new assignment considered self plagiarism? How to protect yourself if you consider it to be, and a group partner does not?
- 69What to do if a university is pushing for a response before making a formal offer for a tenure-track position?
- View more network posts →