Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Top Network Posts
- 247Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 146Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 89What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 68Paper rejected. Should I appeal against biased reviews?
- 61Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- 52How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 48What kinds of problems lend themselves well to GPU computing?
- View more network posts →