PhD structural biology. I do bioinformatics in the SF bay area. Interested in systems / synthetic biology, expression analysis and machine learning.
I Founded a Biotech Incubator in the East Bay. http://www.meetup.com/Berkeley-Biolabs/
Now I am Science Officer at the first biotech accelerator, Indie Bio.
I believe that biology and other stackexchange sites should welcome newbies and encourage dialog about science, evolution, technology and etc.
Top Network Posts
- 47Why are there no wheeled animals?
- 34Python: get http headers from urllib call?
- 28Why are there no organisms with metal body parts, like weapons, bones, and armour? (Or are there?)
- 23Is kissing a natural human activity?
- 17Why do the two hemispheres of the brain control the opposite sides of the body?
- 16pesky popular "No input file specified." with nginx_php-fastcgi
- 15Why can't humans drink sea water?
- View more network posts →