BSc in Biomedical Science, currently studying towards a PhD in Molecular Systems Biology.
I have several years worth of experience in web development and programming as well as basics of graphic design.
I'm a language nerd and a citizen science geek. I love techy stuff and wish I had the time to fiddle with electronics myself,
but to that regard even building my own PC will have to wait for a while now. and I've finally had the money and time to build my own PC (03/2015, first time in about 10 years)!
Top Network Posts
- 33How to ensure a research idea has not been explored previously
- 23Why do we like salt?
- 19How to tell what is 'widely accepted' or 'consensus'
- 17Why is 'Grudger' an evolutionary stable strategy?
- 16Could hydrogen replace oxygen in cellular respiration?
- 15How fast does the rotor in ATP synthase spin?
- 13Why don't teeth glow?
- View more network posts →