I program from when I was 13. In order of appearence: Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Visual C++, Microsoft Visual C++, Python. I now mostly program Python. I find it better than any language I have ever programmed. From an academic pov, I come with a degree in Math, and work in the academic making mathematical models of biological system. Mostly in the area of Artificial Chemistries, Artificial Life and Systems Biology. I am glad to be here. I also have a blog ( blog.pietrosperoni.it ), where I occasionally discuss related topics. A series of posts on how to use tags became quite famous in its time.
Top Network Posts
- 19How can I find all the subsets of a set, with exactly n elements?
- 13Popping the key & value from an associative array in PHP
- 11How can I cluster a graph in Python?
- 9pip: Could not find an activated virtualenv (required)
- 7How can I script the creation of a movie from a set of images?
- 7How do I impose the y position on a node when using graphviz to draw lattices?
- 6Find in a dynamic pythonic way the minimum elements in a partially ordered set
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.